Why you should use SERVPRO of McKinney
If your home or business experiences water damage from any source, SERVPRO of McKinney has the equipment to help you get back to the pre-damage status as quickly as possible.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure and monitor moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for complete water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Portable extraction units efficiently remove standing water.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls and floors in your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Call SERVPRO of McKinney at 469-714-4955 for your water restoration needs.