If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (469) 714-4955

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Mold in Bathroom

This mold was found in a master bathroom as a bathroom remodel was just beginning. There was not proper insulation behind the master shower, therefore a slow water leak likely caused the growth to happen. This had not spread past this one wall and was easily remediated by SERVPRO.

SERVPRO has the right equipment to use for jobs like this. The safety of our crew and our customer is always first priority. Containment, personal protective wear, air scrubbers and SERVPRO's special formulated products are always used in growth and mold jobs. If you suspect mold or a growth in your home, call SERVPRO.