Smoke Damage in McKinney, TX
An apartment resident had a fire that started in the kitchen. The sprinkler system was triggered, so there was also water damage throughout the apartment. The tenant called SERVPRO of McKinney to help with the cleaning and restoration of their personal items that were in the apartment. The dining room chairs, which had upholstered seats, received smoke, light soot and water damage.
The technicians at SERVPRO of McKinney were able to clean and restore all the dining room chairs after the fire. Even the stains that pre-existed the smoke damage were removed. The wood chair frames were first cleaned with a specially formulated cleaner, then the upholstered seats were steam cleaned. After this, the chairs went through the ozone process to remove the smoke smell. The result was cleaned and restored dining room furniture.